Opti Vet Eye Care 0.5 oz
Out of stock
Item Number: K8711
Manufacturer: Kinetic Vet
Manufacturer Part No: 851559000726
A veterinary-researched, developed and clinically proven sodium hyaluronate eye solution used to support eye tissues and the overall health of the visual system.
- Alternative therapy to cyclosporine and other medicated drops
- Effective in several eye conditions including dry eye
- (Keratoconjunctivitis sicca or KCS)
- Vitamin B6 and Taurine support eye tissue and the overall health of the visual system
- Will not alter the normal conjunctival epithelium
- Increased lubricating quality of tear film
- Reduction of healing time of corneal epithelium (i.e. corneal ulcers)
- All natural, non-toxic and safe
In the Eyes of a DogThe tear film of the eye contains a high percentage of Hyaluronic Acid (HA), extremely important in the health and lubrication of the eye. As the dog ages or when disease sets in, HA levels decline, causing the breakdown of connective tissue in the eye. Optivet is the first product on the market designed specifically to suppress inflammation and enhance healing.